The Rockefeller Internships Program provides resources for Dartmouth undergraduate students interested in leave-term internships in the fields of public policy, public affairs, and social entrepreneurship.
- Databases of past interns and public policy organizations to help you narrow your search.
- Published resources such as available internship opportunities, news from current and past interns, and tips for securing housing.
- Funding up to $4,500 that undergraduate students can apply for to help defray the cost of living expenses associated with their full-time, unpaid, leave-term internship related to public policy, public affairs, or social entrepreneurship.
Office Hours for Spring 2017 Term
- Tuesdays 11:00 AM -1:00 PM
- Wednesdays 12:00 - 1:00 PM
- On the bench right outside of room 103 of the Rockefeller Center
- Or reach out to Rockefeller.Internships@dartmouth.edu to set up an individual appointment.
For more information about the Rockefeller Internships Program, contact Program Officer Samuel T. Williamson.