Rockefeller Alumni Mentoring Program
The Rockefeller Alumni Mentoring Program (RAMP) pairs seniors with young Dartmouth alumni currently pursuing a career or advanced degree in a related field of interest with the aim of preparing seniors for their life post-graduation.
About the Program
The Rockefeller Alumni Mentoring Program (RAMP) pairs graduating seniors with young Dartmouth alumni who have used skills formed at the Rockefeller Center to advance their careers after graduation. Mentees build a connection to their mentors during their fall term and for a few months after during their senior year to boost their transition to the professional world. Mentees are given the chance to benefit from a powerful resource and strong network of alumni matched to their field of interest, while mentors practice leadership and mentoring skills that can boost their professional careers. A successful mentorship will result in an ongoing go-to relationship, strengthened confidence, and plans to achieve personal and continuing career goals.
Mentees will be introduced to their mentors during the first week of the fall term. We will send along monthly newsletters with some tips on how to develop a relationship with your mentor(s) and apply what you are learning to the professional world.
Applications are accepted during summer term.
Fall 2016-17 Timeline
- September 2d - Mentee application deadline
- September 9th - Alumni mentor application deadline
- September 12th – Online mentor training video sent out
- September 19th – Email introductions sent out
- September 21th – Newsletter #1 sent to participants via email
- October 24st – Newsletter #2
- November 21st – Newsletter #3
- December 5th – Newsletter #4
- December 19th – Newsletter #5, Closing Survey
For more information, please contact Tatyana Bills, Program Officer.
Tatyana Bills, MALS '14, Rockefeller Center Program Officer
Caitlin Keenan ’12, Alumni Program Facilitator